Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. an all employee owned company, is hiring!
If you are looking for full time employment, we have a great offer for you! Our team of employee owners make up a wide range of the most creative, knowledgeable and caring that the North Peninsula has to offer. We consider our customers to be family with many we know by first name, so we are looking for the pinnacle of customer service in our hires. Angeles Millwork & Lumber and Hartnagel Building Supply have been community fixtures in the area for over 55 years and we offer the best in building materials to the industry professional and the do-it-yourselfer. If the opportunity to be on our team is enticing to you then we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking a Class B CDL Delivery Driver to work Monday – Fridays. Our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, be excellent at customer service, and must possess a Class B CDL w/Air Brake Endorsement.
COMPENSATION: $15/an hour to start with increases available to those with experience.
BASIC FUNCTION: Delivers building materials safely and efficiently, responds to customers needs with courtesy, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized and safe lumber yard.
We require all our employees to exhibit the following qualities:
- Cares about their work environment
- Excels at customer service
- Is detail oriented and organized
- Able to work well independently but also with a team
- Takes initiative but is also great at following directions
- Can work full-time
- 18 years or older
- Ability to do math, read orders, follow instructions and complete forms
- Ability to communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and legible written skills
- Ability to effectively analyze and prioritize daily job demands
- Above average communication skills including reading, writing and computer
- Building industry experience a plus
- A Pre-Hired Drug Test is Required
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Employee Discount
- Company Ownership Shares available after extended employment
- To provide truck deliveries and in-yard customer service
- To perform daily pre-trip inspections of vehicles
- To efficiently unload and stock in-bound freight
- To efficiently and accurately build customer delivery loads on company vehicles
- To ensure yard cleanliness for safety and appearance
- To responsibly use and maintain yard equipment
- To efficiently and accurately load customer purchases in customer’s vehicle
- To know and follow company policy and procedures
- To solicit leadership as the situation requires for the purpose of improving effectiveness
- To consistently demonstrate teamwork, effective communication, dependability, flexibility and professionalism
Please fill out the below application completely and legibly.
Submit application in person, or in the following ways.
- Email to Greg Olekas at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snail mail to Atten: Greg Olekas Angeles Millwork 1601 S. C St. Port Angeles, WA 98363
- OR fax to 360-457-8896