Hartnagel Building Supply, an all employee owned company, is hiring!
We are seeking to add one or more delivery drivers/roof-top loaders to our talented team that possess a current Class B CDL License.
Our delivery drivers work Monday – Friday and only deliver locally to the Olympic Peninsula. Most drivers typically find themselves home by 4pm. Our ideal candidate will take safety seriously, have an awesome attitude, be excellent at customer service, be able to communicate & work effectively with a team, be physically fit and motivated to be better each day.
COMPENSATION: $16/an hour to start with $1 an hour increase available after a 90 day trial period and an additional dollar per hour after 1 year.
BASIC FUNCTION: Delivers building materials safely and efficiently, loads roofing on conveyor deliver systems to customer roof-tops, responds to customers needs with courtesy, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized and safe lumber yard.
Applicants for the Hartnagel Building Supply Driver/Roof Top Loader must be able to climb ladders, have a safe appreciation of heights and be physically able to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
To provide truck deliveries and in-yard customer service.
- To perform daily pre-trip inspections of vehicles.
- To efficiently unload and stock in-bound freight.
- To efficiently and accurately build customer delivery loads on company vehicles.
- To ensure yard cleanliness for safety and appearance.
- To responsibly use and maintain yard equipment.
- To efficiently and accurately load customer purchases in customer’s vehicle.
- To know and follow company policy and procedures.
- To solicit leadership as the situation requires for the purpose of improving effectiveness.
- To consistently demonstrate teamwork, effective communication, dependability, flexibility and professionalism.
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Ownership after 2 years
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discount
- Extensive Training
Drug testing will be required for all applicants before hiring.
Submit the application in one of the following ways.
- Drop off completed application in person to 3111 East HWY 101, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Mail completed application to Hartnagel Building Supply Atten: Josh Bergesen 3111 East HWY 101, Port Angeles, WA 98362
- Fax to 360-452-8943
- Email to email@example.com