Re-cover, don’t re-roof. You’ll save money, time and aggravation and avoid time-consuming and costly tear-offs.
Whether your roof is large or small, flat or sloped, GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating Systems provide a proven, guaranteed solution for renewing your weathered roof. They can be applied to virtually any existing roofing surface to create a seamless membrane that protects against permanent ponding water, ultraviolet light and severe weather.
The key advantages of using a silicone roofing system:
- By renewing your roof, you’ll never need to replace the roof again
- Apply over pre-existing elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheet, and weathered single ply membrane
- The highly-reflective, glossy finish can help reduce energy costs
- Silicone is permanent and will not degrade, chalk or crack under harsh UV rays
- Silicone forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening
- Silicone creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew and staining
Click on images below for direct links to proper use.
|100% Silicone creates a membrane to seal and repair existing roofs and permanently protect against leaks, permanent ponding water and the damaging effects of severe weather. Ideal for use on flat and sloped roofs including, but not limited to, large and small buildings, homes, garages and patio covers, sheds and barns, mobile homes, RVs and more.
||High quality, single component, elastomeric coating provides a long lasting waterproof membrane on a flat or a sloped roof. The coating is made from silicone, allowing for superior protection against permanent ponding water, UV rays and temperature extremes. Due to the unique chemistry of GacoElastomeric, it can be rained on after 2 hours and won’t wash off the roof. GacoElastomeric adheres directly to the substrate and does not require a primer. Use it to protect large and small buildings, homes, garages, patio covers, sheds, barns, mobile homes, RVs and more.
||GacoPatch is a flashing grade, standalone silicone roof patch designed to provide a long lasting solution for a leaking roof. GacoPatch is a one step application which eliminates the cost of additional products such as primers, seam tapes or top coats.GacoPatch is a long term solution for roof repairs. It does not contain asphalts or acrylics and it remains permanently flexible even under permanent ponding water. It is UV stable and will not chalk, crack or peel. No reinforcements or extra steps are required for horizontal patches, even over 1/2″ thick, because GacoPatch resists degradation over time and will not become brittle or break down.