Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion is a premium, versatile coating for the protection of roofing materials, metal, and masonry surfaces. Solvent-free, it is made from asphalt emulsified with bentonite clay and water. Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion is cold-applied, non-flammable while wet, corrosion-resistant, and waterproof when dry. Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion will not crack, “alligator,” run, or sag under extreme weather conditions. It resists most corrosive fumes and spray.
- Best-value, versatile protective roof and waterproofing coating
- Use with Henry 195 or 196 polyester for complete roof restoration
- Use with Henry Monolithic Roof Systems
- Solvent-free, non-fibered black asphalt, waterproof, “non-alligatoring”
- For concrete, masonry, steel tanks/coating composition, metal and smooth-surface asphalt built-up roofs
- ASTM D1227 Type III, Class I
- 3.0 gallons/square per coat