Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply proudly stock only CertainTeed brand gypsum board. CertainTeed is committed to making your home, office or commercial property healthier, quieter and more comfortable. Since their products are built to a higher standard of consistency and strength, installation is easier and more efficient. For the planet, they are committed to a truly sustainable future by utilizing recycled materials and minimizing use of natural resources – their products are third-party recognized for meeting and exceeding environmental compliance.
CertainTeed Easi-Lite™ Lightweight Gypsum Board
Easi-Lite gypsum board, is up to 30 percent lighter than standard gypsum boards and can be used for both interior ceilings and walls in residential and commercial applications. The lightweight design enables quicker and easier installation, reducing strain and fatigue for the do-it-yourself homeowner or contractor.
This new wallboard is easy to score and snap for improved installation. Easi-Lite is designed with sag resistance and is ideal for 1⁄2-inch ceiling applications, allowing for one board type to be used on the interior walls or ceilings.
Easi-Lite Gypsum Board is light weight, easy to handle and ideal for wall and ceiling applications up to 24” o.c. (610 mm) framing spacing.
- Thicknesses: 1/2” (12.7 mm)
- Weight: 1.2 – 1.4 psf (5.9 – 6.8 kg/m2)
- Widths: 4’ (1220 mm) standard 54” (1375 mm)
- Lengths: 8’ (2440 mm) to 12’ (3660 mm)
- Edges: Tapered
- Packaging: Two pieces per bundle, face-to-face and end-taped
- Applicable Standards: ASTM C 1396 and CAN/CSA-A82.27
CertainTeed M2Tech® Moisture & Mold Resistant Gypsum Board
CertainTeed’s M2Tech® Moisture and Mold resistant gypsum board features unique technology that combines moisture and mold resistance and is specially engineered to provide enhanced protection against mold growth. It is designed for use on interior walls and ceilings in standard residential, commercial, and institutional applications where enhanced mold resistance is preferred. Also available in Type X for enhance fire resistance.
- Additional zone of protection against moisture and mold
- Achieves the best possible score of 10 for mold resistance per ASTM D3273
- Achieves the best possible score of 0 for mold resistance per ASTM G21
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certification
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification
- Less than 5% water absorption by weight after 2-hour immersion, as per ASTM C 473 test method
- Lightweight gypsum that is easy to cut and install
- May be finished, painted, or wallpapered using conventional gypsum board techniques
- Qualifies for numerous fire-resistance rated assembly designs for safety and performance
- Handles like other CertainTeed gypsum boards
- Thickness: 1/2” (12.7mm), 5/8” (15.9mm)
- Lengths: 8’ (2440mm), 10’ (3050mm), 12’ (3660mm)
- Width: 4’ (1220mm)
- Edges: Tapered
- Paper: 100% recycled moisture and mold resistant light violet colored face paper and bronze back paper
- Weight: 1.60 lb/ft2 (7.8kg/m2)