Hartnagel Building Supply, an all employee owned company, is hiring!
We are seeking to add a roof-top loader/lumber yard attendant to our talented team.
Our ideal candidate will take safety very seriously, have an awesome attitude, be excellent at customer service, be able to communicate & work effectively with a team, be physically fit and motivated to be better each day.
- Participates in manually loading of orders on outgoing trucks by repetitive lifting of up to 100 lbs.
- Accompany driver to job site; assist driver by guiding truck onto and off of customer’s property to avoid damage.
- Participants in the proper unloading of materials to roof by repetitive lifting or using conveyor at job sites.
- Assists customers in loading vehicles.
- Count, verify and manually unload incoming orders and shipments.
- Maintain inventory in appropriate/designated storage areas in yard and store.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one and in small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; frequently.
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Ownership after 2 years
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discount
- Extensive Training
- Have a driver’s license
- Be able to work weekends
Drug testing will be required for all applicants before hiring.