Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel BuildingSupply an all employee-owned company, is hiring!
If you are looking for full-time employment, we have a great offer for you! Our team of employee-owners make up a wide range of the most creative, knowledgeable, and caring that the North Peninsula has to offer. We consider our customers to be family with many we know by the first name, so we are looking for the pinnacle of customer service in our hires.
Angeles Millwork & Lumber and Hartnagel Building Supply have been community fixtures in the area for over 55 years and we offer the best in building materials to the industry professional and the do-it-yourselfer. If the opportunity to be on our team is enticing to you then we encourage you to apply!
We are seeking to add one or more delivery drivers to our talented team that possesses a current Class B CDL License.
Our delivery drivers work full time and only deliver locally to the Olympic Peninsula. Most drivers typically find themselves home by 5:30 pm.
*Our ideal candidate will take safety seriously, have an awesome attitude, be excellent at customer service, be able to communicate & work effectively with a team, be physically fit, and motivated to be better each day.
Expedite your app by filling out and submitting an application online at www.angelesmillwork.com/employment-application/
COMPENSATION: $36 -$40k per year to start
BASIC FUNCTION: Delivers building materials safely and efficiently, loads roofing on conveyor deliver systems to customer roof-tops, responds to customers’ needs with courtesy, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized, and safe lumber yard.
Applicants for the Delivery Driver position must be physically able to perform repetitive heavy lifting, be ok with heights, and drive a forklift.
To provide truck deliveries and in-yard customer service.
- To perform daily pre-trip inspections of vehicles.
- To efficiently unload and stock inbound freight.
- To efficiently and accurately build customer delivery loads on company vehicles.
- To ensure yard cleanliness for safety and appearance.
- To responsibly use and maintain yard equipment.
- To efficiently and accurately load customer purchases in the customer’s vehicles.
- To know and follow company policy and procedures.
- To solicit leadership as the situation requires for the purpose of improving effectiveness.
- To consistently demonstrate teamwork, effective communication, dependability, flexibility, and professionalism.
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Ownership after 2 years
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discount
- Extensive Training
Drug testing will be required for all applicants before hiring.
Please fill out the below application completely and legibly.