Hartnagel Building Supply, an all employee owned company, is hiring!
We are seeking to add one or more delivery drivers/roof-top loaders to our talented team that possess a current Class B CDL License.
Our delivery drivers work full-time including Saturday and only deliver locally to the Olympic Peninsula. Most drivers typically find themselves home by 5:30pm. Our ideal candidate will take safety seriously, have an awesome attitude, be excellent at customer service, be able to communicate & work effectively with a team, be physically fit and motivated to be better each day.
Fill out and submit an application online by clicking HERE.
BASIC FUNCTION: Delivers building materials safely and efficiently, loads roofing on conveyor deliver systems to customer roof-tops, responds to customers needs with courtesy, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized and safe lumber yard.
Applicants for the Hartnagel Building Supply Driver/Roof Top Loader must be able to climb ladders, have a safe appreciation of heights and be physically able to perform repetitive heavy lifting.
To provide truck deliveries and in-yard customer service.
- To perform daily pre-trip inspections of vehicles.
- To efficiently unload and stock in-bound freight.
- To efficiently and accurately build customer delivery loads on company vehicles.
- To ensure yard cleanliness for safety and appearance.
- To responsibly use and maintain yard equipment.
- To efficiently and accurately load customer purchases in customer’s vehicle.
- To know and follow company policy and procedures.
- To solicit leadership as the situation requires for the purpose of improving effectiveness.
- To consistently demonstrate teamwork, effective communication, dependability, flexibility and professionalism.
- Medical, Dental and Eye Insurance for Full-time Employees
- Employee Ownership after 2 years
- Performance Incentives
- Employee Discount
- Extensive Training
Drug testing will be required for all applicants before hiring.