COMPENSATION: $12/an hour to start
BASIC FUNCTION: Responds to customers needs, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized and safe lumber yard.
We are seeking to fill a full-time Yard Customer Service Professional with the following qualities:
- Cares about your work environment
- Excels at customer service
- Building industry experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Able to work well independently but also with a team
- Takes initiative but is also great at following directions
- Can work full-time including weekends
- 18 years or older
- Full time with benefits
- Pay DOE
- Drug testing required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Ability to do math, read orders, follow instructions and complete forms.
- Ability to communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and legible written skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze and prioritize daily job demands.
- Above average communication skills including reading, writing and computer.
- A Pre-Hired Drug Test is Required
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Employee Discount
- Company Ownership Shares
Drop off application in person, mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Angeles Millwork 1601 South C St. Port Angeles, WA 98363 OR fax to 360-457-8896