Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply, employee owned companies are hiring!
Our team of employee owners make up a wide range of the most creative, knowledgeable and caring that the North Peninsula has to offer. We consider our customers to be family and most we know by first name, so we are looking for the pinnacle of leadership, accountability and customer service in our hires.
Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply have been community fixtures in the area for over 111 years and we offer the best in building materials to the industry professional and the do-it-yourselfer. If the opportunity to be on our team is enticing to you then we encourage you to apply!
Yard Customer Service
COMPENSATION: $12/an hour to start PT and $13/an hour to start FT
BASIC FUNCTION: Responds to customers needs, builds contractor deliveries, loads customer lumber purchases, puts away and organizes lumber and deliveries. Maintains a clean, organized and safe lumber yard.
We are seeking to fill a full-time Yard Customer Service Professional with the following qualities:
- Cares about your work environment
- Excels at customer service
- Building industry experience a plus
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Able to work well independently but also with a team
- Takes initiative but is also great at following directions
- Can work full-time including weekends
- 18 years or older
- Drivers License a plus
- Full time with benefits
- Pay DOE
- Drug testing required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
- Ability to do math, read orders, follow instructions and complete forms.
- Ability to communicate with customers, other employees and supervisors using verbal and legible written skills.
- Ability to effectively analyze and prioritize daily job demands.
- Above average communication skills including reading, writing and computer.
- A Pre-Hired Drug Test is Required
- Health Benefits after 90 days
- Employee Discount
- Company Ownership Shares
Drop off application in person, mail or email to email@example.com
You can drop off your completed application in person or mail to
Hartnagel Building Supply 3111 East HWY 101 Port Angeles, WA 98362
or fax to 360-452-8943