Join us for the 3rd Annual Westside Trick or Treat sponsored by The North Olympic History Center. All comers are encouraged to wear costumes.
On Halloween, from 2:00 to 5:00 pm, come park at the Old Lincoln School at the corner of W 8th and C Streets in Port Angeles. Bring the kids, mom, dad, grandma and grandpa too! Trick or Treating will begin at Lincoln School and they will have a place where family photos can be taken with your phone or camera. Someone will be there to assist so everyone can be in the photo! Then travel to all the participating Westside businesses listed below for costumed fun, trick or treating and candy!
- Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co.
- Historical Society at the Old Lincoln School
- Woodfire Grill
- Grandview Grocery
- The Country Woodwright
- Angeles Plumbing from 2-4:15
- Steves Westside Muffler and Brakeshop
- Laurel Lanes
- The Blackbird Coffee House
- Shear Elegance Hair Salon