The Employee Owners of Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply along with the Gold Star Families Memorial Monument (GSFMM) would like to express their appreciation to all our selfless customers!
We are grateful for everyone that shopped with us this past Saturday. Your involvement is what makes Community First Saturdays (CFS) such a huge success! 5% of the retail sales from Saturday, May 4th was donated to the GSFMM along with over $1500 in donated cash from our customers and funds from our patriotic hat promotion.
If you haven’t experienced shopping with a purpose, you have to try it!
Join us for our next CFS, Saturday, June 1st as we raise funds to benefit Olympic Nature Experience (ONE), who help our community in developing a deep sense of connection to our natural environment. Representatives from ONE will be at Hartnagel Building Supply sharing about their outdoor educational programs and clubs for our communities’ youths.
Follow our blog by entering your email in the top right hand corner of our website or follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated!
If you’d like to make another effort at assisting the Gold Star Families Memorial Monument, use the links below!
- PURCHASE. We’re selling patriotic hats with all proceeds going to GSFMM Click HERE for more info!
- LEARN. Go directly to the GSFMM website by clicking HERE.
- DONATE. While at Angeles Millwork or Hartnagels, be sure to drop a buck in our donation box or buy a memorial hat. 100% of funds go directly to the non-profit of the month. OR even better, click HERE to donate directly to GSFMM!
- SHOP. 5% of all retail sales on the first Saturday of the month go to the non-profit of the month AND we sell awesome building and home improvement stuff!
- SHARE. Like our Facebook page HERE and share our CFS posts with your friends. The more awareness we can raise, the more we support our community of givers!
- SUPPORT. It’s not just our stores that give to local non-profits. Many others on the Olympic Peninsula do as well. Make a point to show your support by shopping locally with like-minded businesses that give back to our community.