The employee owners of Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply along with First Teacher Foundation would like to express their appreciation to all our awesome customers!
Thank you to everyone that shopped with us this past Saturday. Your actions make Community First Saturdays (CFS) a huge success! 5% of the retail sales from Saturday, October 5th was donated to First Teacher Foundation along with over $$150 in donated cash from our customers!
If you haven’t experienced shopping with a purpose, you have to try it!
Join us for our next CFS, Saturday, November 2nd as we raise funds for Sarge’s Veteran Support who were established to shelter and house the homeless Veterans of Clallam and Jefferson Counties. Sarge’s Veteran Support owns and operates “Sarge’s Place” – a shelter for homeless Veterans and has become a hub for Veteran resources within the community.
Representatives from Sarge’s Veteran Support will be at Angeles Millwork and Hartnagel Building Supply to collect donations and provide information about their mission to provide support to area veterans in need.
Follow our blog by entering your email in the top right hand corner of our website or follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated!
If you’d like to make another effort at assisting First Teacher Foundation, use the links below!
- LEARN. Go directly to the Parenting Matters Foundation website by clicking HERE
- DONATE. While at Angeles Millwork or Hartnagels, be sure to drop a buck in our donation box. 100% of funds go directly to the non-profit of the month. OR click HERE and donate directly now!
- SHOP. 5% of all retail sales on the first Saturday of the month go to the non-profit of the month AND we sell awesome building and home improvement stuff!
- SHARE. Like our Facebook page HERE and share our CFS posts with your friends. The more awareness we can raise, the more we support our community of givers!
- SUPPORT. It’s not just our stores that give to local non-profits. Many others on the Olympic Peninsula do as well. Make a point to show your support by shopping locally with like-minded businesses that give back to our community.