The Employee Owners of Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply along with C & C Kids Camp would like to express their appreciation to all our awesome customers!
Thank you to everyone that shopped with us this past Saturday. Your involvement is essential to what makes Community First Saturdays (CFS) such a huge success! 5% of the retail sales from Saturday, August 3rd was donated to C & C Kids Camp along with over $200 in donated cash from our customers.
If you haven’t experienced shopping with a purpose, you have to try it!
Join us for our next CFS, Saturday, September 7th as we raise funds AND collect new coats and shoes for Olympic Peninsula children in need.
Representatives from Coats for Kids will be at Angeles Millwork and Hartnagel Building Supply to collect donations, new coats and new shoes while providing information about Coats for Kids and the incredible work they do with their all volunteer help on the Olympic Peninsula.
Follow our blog by entering your email in the top right hand corner of our website or follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated!
If you’d like to make another effort at assisting C & C Kids Camp, use the links below!
- LEARN. Go directly to the C & C Kids Camp website by clicking HERE
- DONATE. While at Angeles Millwork or Hartnagels, be sure to drop a buck in our donation box. 100% of funds go directly to the non-profit of the month.
- SHOP. 5% of all retail sales on the first Saturday of the month go to the non-profit of the month AND we sell awesome building and home improvement stuff!
- SHARE. Like our Facebook page HERE and share our CFS posts with your friends. The more awareness we can raise, the more we support our community of givers!
- SUPPORT. It’s not just our stores that give to local non-profits. Many others on the Olympic Peninsula do as well. Make a point to show your support by shopping locally with like-minded businesses that give back to our community.