The Employee Owners of Angeles Millwork & Lumber Co. and Hartnagel Building Supply along with Coats for Kids would like to express their appreciation to all our awesome customers!
Thank you to everyone that shopped with us this past Saturday. Your actions make Community First Saturdays (CFS) a huge success! 5% of the retail sales from Saturday, September 7th was donated to Coats for Kids along with over $550 in donated cash from our customers culminating in a CFS record donation of $1863.00!
If you haven’t experienced shopping with a purpose, you have to try it!
Join us for our next CFS, Saturday, October 4th as we raise funds for First Teacher/Parenting Matters Foundation who provides researched-based parenting information through a monthly newsletter and weekly classes for young children and parents at the Sequim Boys and Girls Club, as well as parenting classes.
Representatives from First Teacher/Parenting Matters Foundation will be at Hartnagel Building Supply to collect donations and provide information about their mission to provide area parents with the information, tools and events that are beneficial in becoming better parents.
Follow our blog by entering your email in the top right hand corner of our website or follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated!
If you’d like to make another effort at assisting Coats for Kids, use the links below!
- LEARN. Go directly to the Coats for Kids Facebook page by clicking HERE
- DONATE. Contact Karen Lewis via email HERE to donate funds, a new warm coat or a new pair of shoes.
- SHOP. 5% of all retail sales on the first Saturday of the month go to the non-profit of the month AND we sell awesome building and home improvement stuff!
- SHARE. Like our Facebook page HERE and share our CFS posts with your friends. The more awareness we can raise, the more we support our community of givers!
- SUPPORT. It’s not just our stores that give to local non-profits. Many others on the Olympic Peninsula do as well. Make a point to show your support by shopping locally with like-minded businesses that give back to our community.