*VOTING HAS ENDED FOR OUR 2019 CALENDAR. We appreciate all who contributed. Winning photographers and the winning voter will be notified by email by November 9th, 2018.
Vote for your favorite photos by local photographers, and we’ll put them into our 2019 Calendar!
One randomly picked voter will become the proud owner of a wonderful ready to hang 11 x 17 metal print photo ($75 Value), just for voting! Enter your name and email address below (for notification purposes only, NO SPAM), vote for your favorite photo(s), and you could win one locally shot ready to hang photo, taken by our advertising coordinator Josh Bergesen. Winning voter will be notified via email in early November 2018.
We were absolutely overwhelmed with photos this year with over 400 entries! We dwindled it down to just 82 to be voted on for the 31 spots in the calendar.
Below is the voting gallery for the 2019 calendar contest. This year, public voting on submitted photographs will decide the cover photo and all the monthly photos for our annual calendar. Basically the 2019 calendar will be created by the community, for the community. Voting is open to the public from September 24th to October 12th.
Winning photographers will be notified by November 30th.
- The top vote getter will be awarded the coveted cover of the 2019 calendar, a $100 Gift Card to Hartnagel Building Supply AND a 16″ x 20″ metal print of their chosen photo from Bay Photo Lab.
- The next 12 photos with the most votes will receive prominent placement for each month in the calendar AND photographers will be awarded an 8.5″ x 11″ metal print of their chosen photo from Bay Photo Lab.
- The next 18 photos with the most votes will receive placement in smaller displayed areas of the calendar AND photographers will be awarded a 4″ x 6″ metal print of their chosen photo from Bay Photo Lab.
- Voting is limited to one voter per IP address to create an even playing field. If you have more than one potential voter in a household or workplace we encourage everyone to vote via separate mobile devices not connected to WI-FI which contain different IP addresses.
- Click directly on a photo for the full uncropped view.
- Click the star icon on an image to cast a vote for that photograph.
- One vote will be counted per user, per image, so feel free to cast votes for all of your favorite pictures.
This information will be used to select a winner for the metal photo print available to voting participants.
You will NOT be signed up for emails from us or any third parties.