Introducing the world’s first Worm Drive table saw designed for ripping. SKILSAW’s legendary Worm Drive gearing provides maximum torque and power for ripping through materials without bogging down. The saw features a best-in-class 15-amp Dual-Field Motor that powers and keeps the motor cool through continuous cuts. Rip full sheets of plywood and up to a 4x of material as the saw features a 25 in. rip capacity and a 3-1/2 inch depth of cut. Make accurate cuts with self-aligning rip fence and easy to adjust bevel that goes from -1° to 46° for true cutting.
- The first ever brass-geared Worm Drive table saw makes this the ultimate ripping machine
- 3-1/2 in. depth of cut and 25 in. rip capacity for demanding jobs and increased productivity
- Dual-Field™ Motor and smooth start-up runs cooler and lasts longer
- Self aligning rip fence with on tool storage for a true cut
- Portable and compact weighing only 49 lbs
- 10 in. 30-tooth Diablo® blade included for optimal cutting out of the box