Make accurate, smooth rip cuts in dense cuts of wood the first time around with the 10-1/4-inch Magnesium SKILSAW Worm Drive with Diablo Carbide Blade. Also known as the Sawsquatch, this powerful electric circular saw has a 15-Amp, 4,700-RPM no-load motor to slice through dense lumber quickly and easily. Skilsaw designed this Worm Drive saw to cut through all four-by materials in a single pass. Its Dual Field motor features two copper coils that reduces overheating for superior performance. The corded circular saws magnesium housing is lighter weight to reduce operator fatigue. The handle has an ergonomic design for superior control. Skilsaws worm drive gears are engineered from brass, giving the saw a smoother drive train. The Skilsaw 10-1/4-inch worm drive saw includes a 40-tooth carbide-tipped Diablo blade for consistent ripping power.
- 15a 10.25 in. Magnesium worm drive circular saw.
- For cutting 4 times cleanly in 1 pass.
- Powerful 15a dual field motor easily tackles lvl, glulam, pine & psl wood.
- Magnesium motor housing stabilizes drive train for longer life.
- Legendary skil saw worm drive gearing for a lifetime of performance.