Hitachi’s 4-1/2-inch grinder is ideal for the professional who needs a tool that will deliver when deburring die cast products, finishing metal surfaces, grinding welds and torch cut surfaces and grooving and cutting concrete.
- Achieves highest overload durability in its class thanks to an improved cooling mechanism and the high output motor for efficiency and higher resistance to burnout
- Delivers a powerful 8 Amps with 910 Watts of input power and a class leading 1,900 Watts of output power to grind through the toughest applications with ease
- A one-touch quick off mechanism provides added safety
- Equipped with a side handle that projects forward 70 degrees for a comfortable and secure position when using the grinder for long stretches of time
- Side handle can be attached to the right or left depending upon the users preference