The Silver-Line SL-8 is the leader in rental sanders for one reason . . .
- The DIYer can achieve professional results on their own at a fraction of the cost
- The SL-8 floor sander is the only machine on the market that will allow the DIY customer to achieve the results they want and expect.
Why Better Results?
- The 1 hp constant speed motor and soft rubber drum with our unique cam locking system combine to work like a professional sander. The sandpaper is held between 2 spring-loaded cams. The slow (1800 RPM) constant speed of the drum will not gouge floors.
- The tilt action allows for more controlled and even sanding when compare to other machines available to the rental trade. When you sand forward and backward with the SL-8, you can be assured of straight sanding because it runs on the drum and wheels. The weight of the machine is specifically designed and evenly distributed for the best results.
- We have manufactured the SL-8 with a 1 hp completely sealed, repulsion-induction Baldor motor. It will run the drum at 1800 RPM constantly on 14 amps (standard household current). Because of this design, unique to the Silver-Line motor, the drum will not slow down or speed up as it sands, resulting in a level, smooth finish without waves.
Length 28” – Width 15” – Height 34”
Motor – 1 HP constant speed, 115 volt, AC only, 60 Cycle, single phase. Runs on 14 amps.
Drum – Standard 8” width, soft rubber cover with aluminum drum core, spring loaded cam paper locking system, takes 8 x 20 3/16” paper
Drum Speed – 1800 RPM, constant speed
Net Weight – 115 lbs.