The Hitachi NR65AK 2-1/2-Inch Strap-Tite Strip Nailer offers superior precision and control for all of your metal connecting needs. Lightweight and well-balanced at just 6.4-pounds, it has both an adjustable air deflector and dry fire lockout for convenience. The positive safety and sequential drive mechanism ensure precise nail placement. The adjustable air deflector directs the exhaust in any direction. and the positive safety allows makes it so the nail is a guide without damaging the collation. The sequential drive mechanism ensures precision nail placement and the dry fire lockout is designed for accurate fastening.
- 6.2lbs, lightweight and compact for easy maneuverability
- Most narrow design in its class, for ease of use in tight spaces
- Adjustable air deflector, directs the air exhaust in any direction
- Sequential firing mechanism ensures precision nail placement
- Unique positive safety allows tool to use nails as guide without damaging collation
- Racket grip, for added comfort and temperature protection