Lightweight and durable, the Hitachi NV65AH Siding Nailer is a contractor-preferred pneumatic tool with high-performance capabilities. An ideal tool for siding, fencing, decking, roof sheathing, and more, the NV65AH has everything you need, including a high-capacity magazine, tool-less depth adjustment, a 360-degree exhaust diverter, and a pneumatic drive system. And since it’s compatible with wire- or plastic-coated nails of varying sizes, the NV65H is a flexible tool that can be used for a wide variety of applications.
- Long lasting rubber grip for added comfort
- Depth of drive adjustment to countersink or flush drive nails
- Drives wire and plastic sheet collated nails for added flexibility
- Plastic shield deflects wire collation for added safety
- Comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- Hitachi 2-1/2-inch coil siding nailer operates at 70-120 psi; accepts plastic and wire collated nails
- Tool free depth of drive adjustment; air deflector pivots 360 degrees; no-mar nose cap