Don’t get spotted in the wild! Just in time to prepare for the upcoming hunting seasons we have Krylon Camouflage Paint made with Fusion for Plastic® Technology that can assist you in staying out of sight and achieving your the best shot possible.
Available at both stores in 4 colors (Camo Green, Camo Khaki, Camo Brown and Camo Black) and @ $6.78 a spray can.
Camouflage is all about gaining an advantage over the target by blending into the environment, giving you the greatest advantage at being successful. There are countless patterns of camouflage meant to blend into your terrain and vegetation but stick to mimicking the environment you’re hunting in. It doesn’t make much sense to use camouflage on clothing and equipment but leave out your gun.
Below is an easy way to accomplish a custom camouflaged gun for any terrain.
You can paint camouflage using the instructions on the video below from the YouTube channel InnerBark Outdoors to paint coolers, vehicles, firearms, and more! Want to know more about InnerBark Outdoors? Visit their website HERE and follow them on social media!
Camouflage Painting Tips
- The best way to camouflage an object is to match it to the surroundings in which it will be located
- Use colors in the same family that work well together
- Start painting with the lightest color and move to the darkest color
- Look to nature and use local tree leaves, ferns and branches as your stencils
- Take your time. Let coats fully dry! Since there is a lot of overlapping, small mistakes won’t show
- As with any spray paint, use several light coats instead of one heavy coat
- Always read the directions before applying the spray paint